May 18, 2016

Spring Has Sprung And We Still Can't Ride A Bike

As per the minimum standard, which this great country is currently skating by on, I give you a semi-fresh post at I Are Writer!.

On a small side note, I'm leaning towards skipping a tag line for the e-book cover, simply because trying to come up with a good one for a thematic anthology is almost impossible.

Now, for the frivolity.

If you enter the door off to your immediate left that says, Pictures For Smarties, you'll find me at hanging out this week at my newly renamed picture blog. See ya there!

(c) 2016 BOOKS BY G.B. MILLER. All Rights Reserved.

9 comments:

  1. If you can't think of something really good, skip it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm going to do just that and jump into the pool feet first this weekend. Hopefully I can come up with something good.

      Delete
  2. Yep, what Alex said. Better to have nothing than to force something that's very much 'meh'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As per the minimum standard, which this great country is currently skating by on... That is just not a grammatical.

    ReplyDelete

These days, the written word is to die for, so please leave a comment that shows me and everyone else the real you. All kinds of verbiage will be cheerfully accepted in the spirit it was written.