April 29, 2014

Y Is For Y

The letter Y is the 25th letter of the modern alphabet and as such, holds a special place for me in this A-Z blogging challenge. Why a special place you may ask?

Go ahead, ask.

"Say G.B., why does the letter Y hold such a special place for you?"

Glad you asked.

Ya see, the reason why it holds such a special place for me in this blogging challenge is that it's one of two letters that I have not been able to come up with a topic for. I thought for sure that the letter Q or the letter X would be the toughest, but those were a snap compared to trying to come up with a topic for the letter Y.

Not one single strand of an idea that I can connect with me and my writing journey have I found for the letter Y.

Nada. Zip. Zilcho. Diddly/squat.

In fact, the first and only thing that comes to mind for the letter Y is the algebraic letter Y, as in x+y=z.

So.

Where does that leave us?

Heck if I know. But, I still need something for the letter Y. So how 'bout this funky song from Y&T called "Summertime Girls" to help you get in the mood for spring?



(c) 2014 by G.B. Miller. All Rights Reserved.

5 comments:

These days, the written word is to die for, so please leave a comment that shows me and everyone else the real you. All kinds of verbiage will be cheerfully accepted in the spirit it was written.