March 28, 2014

Theme Reveal For The 2014 A-Z Blogging Challenge

On March 21st, a general theme reveal was had by hundreds of bloggers who are participating in this year's A-Z Blogging Challenge. However, since I had a post already pre-scheduled, I could not participate in the reveal.

However, for today's post, I am revealing my theme for the 2014 A-Z Blogging Challenge, which will commence on April 1st (yeah, I am so doomed).

The overall theme for my blog's inclusion in the 2014 A-Z Blogging Challenge is everything connected with my adventures as a writer.

I have managed to tie 24 of the 26 letters of the alphabet with my adventures as a newbie/semi-newbie writer. Almost every normal conceivable topic that one can experience as either a newbie or non-newbie writer will be touched up in the month of April. Some will be funny, some will be poignant, and some will even be of the buyer beware syndrome that can plague us writers.

The remaining two letters, Y & Z, were the ones that I had the most difficulty in tying into my adventures as a writer, but I took a crack at it just the same, and I hope that you'll find those posts to your liking.

I look forward to sharing my personal adventures as a writer with everyone next month, both here on the blog and on Facebook, where I will post the blog links as well.

(c) 2014 by G.B. Miller. All Rights Reserved.

10 comments:

  1. Wow you are brave! Good luck, I look forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joey: Thanks.

    I figure I gotta take at least one crack at this in my blogging life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read the rules for this A-Z thing and it really blows my mind! What happens to you if you fail to do something within the guidelines? Do you get a fine or go to jail of are you banned from cyberspace for life? Yikes! You are indeed a brave soul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. G.A.: Nothing severe like that. I did make sure to follow the guidelines, especially when it came to labeling my blog, to the letter.

    Even got some clarification on posting links to my adult blog (I have two or three), in that I needed to post a disclaimer in front of the link.

    I actually started working on this in mid-February and had them all written by mi-March. Afterwards, it was just matter of copying and pasting what I wrote to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whew! That is a lot of work. I look forward to reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. M: It definitely was. In all honesty, I will probably be one and done with the blogging challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honestly, blogging once a week is about the only rule I want to abide by. Anything else is rule overkill.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. S.R.: Yeah, this will be a bit of an overkill, as my normal blogging schedule is roughly 2-3 posts a week.

    Just the same, it should be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. David: Thanks.

    It should be interesting.

    ReplyDelete

These days, the written word is to die for, so please leave a comment that shows me and everyone else the real you. All kinds of verbiage will be cheerfully accepted in the spirit it was written.