March 26, 2014

Need To Find My Happy Place

I am not a happy camper right now, due to this latest piece of criminal stupidity perpetrated by those twin incompetent F's Massachusetts DCF and Judge Joseph Johnston (he of the equally corruptible Massachusetts Juvenile Court), who didn't have the balls issue his decision in court, who decided that Massachusetts DCF can continue with the slow torturous death of Connecticut teenager Justina Pelletier (note: my daughter is close friends with Justina and her sister Jennifer is her skating coach).

Because I am livid with rage and contempt with not only those people, but with my employer Connecticut DCF for not having the balls or spine to step in and do the right thing, I've decided that the best course of action would be to one, step away from my computer for a couple of days, and two, post a video, preferably of a song that will help me get to my happy place.

Maybe a little Dickey Betts is in order, eh?



Or maybe a little Boz Scaggs with Duane Allman?


Please enjoy this brief interlude and hope to catch up with you on Friday, where I'll have a very special announcement for the month of April.

(c) 2014 by G.B. Miller. All Rights Reserved.

4 comments:

  1. I didn't realize that mitochondrial disease was her earlier diagnosis. Mr. RK's friend has that, and even though it's hereditary and several of her family members have it, she was dismissed for YEARS by doctors who said it was "in her mind." Now she has a wheelchair, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. M: It has gotten brutal with the hypocritical commissioner of my agency. Even though they past two home inspections last year with flying colours, she agreed with Massachusetts DCF (an agency that needs to be under a federal court monitor even more than we do) in a letter that they sent to her.

    So in essence, she apparently agrees with the fact that a doctor, who had never seen Justina before that fateful day, can overrule her own doctor's diagnosis (which he still stands by today) and come up with a fake diagnosis and make it stick.

    Makes me sick to work where I'm at now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't listen to the first video because the guy looks too much like my first husband.

    Loved the second because who can't start out their day with some good yodeling:)

    I am so sad for your sadness over the Mass. case.

    ReplyDelete
  4. G.A.: Uggh. AT&T ate my last comment.

    I originally found the second song on a Duane Allman anthology and there are times where I will actually burst out and sing it to myself.

    That custody case truly does suck.

    ReplyDelete

These days, the written word is to die for, so please leave a comment that shows me and everyone else the real you. All kinds of verbiage will be cheerfully accepted in the spirit it was written.